Monday, February 1, 2010

I THOUGHT ABOUT THE HEALTH RISKS

I started thinking about what I had been doing to my body over the past 33 years. When I did some research this is what I found out:

Smoking is one of the main causes of serious health diseases, such as cancer, stroke and heart problems. If you have no plans of quitting today, having knowledge of the different types of illnesses that you may experience through years of smoking may change your perception and lead you to stop smoking.

In this section, you will discover how smoking affects various parts of the body including the eyes, nose, throat, lungs, heart, skin, blood, etc. Here are some possible health effects of smoking:

• Lung Cancer
• Heart Diseases
• High Blood Pressure
• Bad Breath
• Gum Disease
• Depression
• Snoring
• Diabetes
• Infertility on men and women
• Thyroid Disease
• Harmful effects on Bones and Joints

I seriously started thinking about quiting ......but I didn't ...not then I still had the habit and I had it bad ! Stop Smoking Now

No comments: